Start Your Venture from the Best Vantage Point
Once you’ve completed the fun parts of starting your business—choosing the perfect name and branding the products or services you’ll offer—you should retain a highly qualified, expert advisor who ensures that you open your doors with every advantage possible. You need someone you can trust to save you significant time and frustration by handling the many tasks required to be compliant with licensing bureaus, tax agencies and so on while averting risks. This person should be a wiz with books, and someone who could be your long-term ally.
With Schneider, you get all this in a whole team of specialized CPAs with legal knowledge. We thrive on helping aspiring entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses, and we’ve assisted hundreds of Indiana business owners with all the financial aspects of this. With more than 35 years’ experience helping owners optimize opportunities and avoid pitfalls, we offer broad know-how and support with:
- Choosing business structure (ones that offers ideal tax advantages and legal risk, and meets your unique needs)
- State and local permits and licenses
- Federal and state employer ID numbers
- Determining start-up cost structure (including technology, administrative, sales, advertising and marketing, wages/salaries and benefits)
- Accounting services like payroll, payroll taxes, financial statements and record keeping, tax returns, reporting compliance
- Forecasts and projections
- Loan proposals
- Software selection and training
- The full range of CPA offerings
Come meet with us so we can explain how and when we can assist you on your new journey. Contact us today for a consultation.
Schneider takes a big-picture approach to management. We care for your business for its entire lifecycle, from concept and business plan to when and if you decide to sell it one day. We can handle any challenge that might come along—pursuing investments, tackling an IRS audit, helping you find a new CFO—and are passionate about helping you move into the future.
With our unique dual financial and legal qualifications, we conduct business conservatively yet creatively. Ensuring your compliance and minimizing risk are key concerns. We also help you keep more of your hard-earned income by reducing your tax liability. And we always focus on the long term, helping grow your business steadily but surely.