High-Quality, Scalable CFO and Controllership Services
When it’s time to elevate your accounting operations from a bookkeeper to a chief financial officer, we can provide you part-time CFO/outside controllership services. For more than 20 years, we’ve worked closely with Indianapolis and Hamilton County executives and their personnel to ensure that not only is business well taken care of, but you get vital advice and answers when you need them. And given the constantly changing landscape in tax and financial reporting, accounting, state and federal taxes, government regulation, IT and banking, to name a few, the accuracy and timeliness of this information is more important than ever.
We will work closely with you and your personnel to assure you that not only what needs to get done gets done but, also, that the advice and answers you need are available when you need them. For over 40 years, we have assisted numerous businesses and professionals with their accounting needs.
With changes occurring daily in tax and financial reporting, accounting, federal and state taxes, banking and finance, insurance, government regulations and information technology, the result can be unnecessary stress, uncertainty, and time away from your business goals for you and your personnel. Our professional services can provide the guidance and support that you and your personnel need to meet the changing business environment.
Our services are broad in scope and include:
- Working with you and your personnel in software selection, implementation and strategy, including QuickBooks consulting
- Training your bookkeeper or finance team personnel
- Assisting (or acting as) your bookkeeper in generating month-end financial statements, balance and general ledger activities, AR and AP aging—if not prepared—in draft form
- Analysis of internal financial statements and the relationship between reported information and accounting records
- Determining and drafting needed statement adjustments to conform to supporting documents, and helping generate adjusted month-end statements
- Handling IRS and other agency notices, questions, concerns, problems and emergency issues that have arisen since our last meeting
- Meeting with management to discuss adjusted month-end statements and future plans, identify and advise on problem financial areas, address income tax and estimated tax and lender requirements, and respond to other issues of management’s interest
- Any other accounting and consulting activities requested by owners or management
- Preparation of Compilation or Preview Reports
- Updating your Corporate or LLC records to conform to Indiana law
As part of our onsite accounting services, we provide you the guidance and support you and your team needs to meet your daily priorities in a changing business environment. With ongoing shifts in so many areas—tax and financial reporting, federal and state taxes, banking and finance, insurance, among others—we insulate you from unnecessary stress, a sense of uncertainty and inadvertent errors from personnel.
Recognizing your need for a solution that can accommodate times when you might require more or less support, we offer a flexible, economical answer: scalable services. Depending on your needs, we can perform our services in as little as half a day each month. We ensure that your business receives the comprehensive, high-quality attention it deserves.